• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH rates

teachk2

Earning My Ears
HELP! I've been reading about these great rates at HRH, but I have no idea how I can get in on them! My family will be traveling to Universal on March 8-10, before we go on a Royal Caribbean cruise. We would love to stay at HRH, but all the rates I'm finding are way out there. Even as an add-on to our cruise, the rates were high. HELP! Thanks a bunch!

If you buy an entertainment book, you can get a room for about $139 a night. The entertainment book can be from any city, you just need to present your card at check-in. When you phone for ressies ask what they have using the entertainment rate. If you can get a room, then go buy the book! Go to entertainment.com for more info on their coupon book.

Don't go through the cruise company, they are most likely quoting you rack rate.

Call reservations directly and try to get the Entertainment book or AAA rates.

-Jon

Hi!

You won't be able to get an Entertainment rate at that time, because that discount only applies for Sunday-Thursday. The best you could hope for is a Fan club rate of $139. You can e-mail me if you have any questions. The HRH is very nice. We stayed there in November and enjoyed it a lot!

Call Universal res and ask about Annual Pass rates. The discounts are great if available. A seasonal annual pass is about $150. Also, ask about fan club rates.

Good luck!

I have a AAA rate of $145/nt for March 13-17. I called today to see if I could do better with Entertainment or AP discounts. I was told that there were no discounted rooms of any kind left available for that time period. So I'm just going to be happy with the rate I have.

Try www.quikbook.com. I had tried to get those low rates for 3/1-4 and could not get any discounts. Quikbook has rooms for $167 and you don't even have to make a deposit.

Try Expedia. I got a rate of $124 a night after waiting for an ENT rate that would never come.

You should call universal and check out the packages. Back in november I had an entertainment rate at the HRH and when I called to find out about park ticket prices the packages rate for 2 rooms and tickets was cheaper than the one room at the entertainment rate and tickets at the lowest price I could find. we took the package and had twice the space for less money. I called 1-888-uescape. they were running alot of great rates then to try to get people to the parks - which were deserted when we were there. Good luck

We're going Aug 22-25 at the HRH and then staying offsite. I couldn't get the Erate for the 3 days at HRH but did get the AAA rate which is about $163 for the standard garden view.
I had already booked this without knowing the Erates are usually only available Sun - Thurs. It would be too much of a hassle to switch all my reservations on everything to achieve this so we are sticking with the AAA rate.

We just booked August 14th-21st for $125. per night at the entertainment rate. Davehaj.

We booked 3 nights the 2nd week in June at HRH for $125!! Can hardly wait!!:) Got the Entertainment rate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter