• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HRH room question

AZKathy

<font color=darkcoral>We don't need to move to a w
I can't find the information on the Universal web site and the search is down. Just curious, is there a coffee maker in the rooms at HRH? Gotta have my coffee in the morning!:D :D :D

Haven't been to HRH, but if they're like the ones at Portofino the coffee is tres nasty. Bring some packages of single serving packages from home.

yes there is a coffee maker in the room. the coffee they give with it is pretty good too. This visit they left 2 packs of regular and one of decaf. DH had a little problem last yr gettign extra sugar and creamer but I think it was becasue he left a note and the housekeeper that day could not read english. They sent some up when he phoned for more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter