HRH Room Request

ForMyBoys

DIS Veteran
Hi, I posted this question in the HRH sticky thread but am thinking a lot don't check those regularly. Anyway I booked a Deluxe queen room for our spring break trip. I'd like a fairly nice view. Has anyone stayed in this room category and are willing to share favorite room requests? Is pool view or garden view a thing at this hotel? I actually don't care which, just would prefer not to look into a parking lot.

Thanks!

If you booked a standard view it can be of the gardens, front entance, parking area, etc

Book a water view

Last time I stayed in the deluxe 2 queen rooms only a few had the water
view

Not sure of views of that category of those rooms are the same when I was there since the hotel has gone through rehabs and renovations

Thanks. The problem is there wasn’t an option for booking a specific view. I would pay more for pool view. But I think I will call the resort to see if I can add this. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter