HRH vs RPR ?

madthemouse

Laughing Place.
My daughter and I experienced HRH last year and we had a blast! This year we are trying out the RPR, but we have concerns about will we enjoy it as much as the HRH? Which one do you reccomend is better ?

Thanks!

My DS, 15, prefers the RPR. It is nice to stay in the different hotels. They are just that, different. RPR has its own charm. It is also newer and that is very enjoyable in itself. The only downfall is that there is no ice cream place.

I prefer RPR. I love the South Pacific theme. Try it, this is the only way you will find out for yourself which one you like better. Don't worry you will also enjoy this resort. They both have great pools, great service, great food and great everything! :) Enjoy your stay at RPR!

We have stayed at all three on-site hotels and we really like RPR. We loved the tropical feel and the pool area is great. Actually, we'll be back there two weeks from today - YEA!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter