HRH's Palm Restaurant ???

Tony M

Remember 1999
Has anyone been there?
Can anyone give me some pointers as to where to find online menu's and Reservation Info.?
THANKS

HAVE FUN

I haven't been able to find a site for the HRH location but the menu iss the same (or so close I haven't noticed the difference) to the one in NY. Here is the link Palm
We enjoyed our meal. The food is expensive but the portions are huge

The Palm at HRH is terrible...definately does not live up the rest of them around the nation. I wouldn't waste your money there...head over to City Walk if you want a really good meal, otherwise you will just be disappointed.

I received a gift of gift certificates to the Palm so it's just another excuse to stay at the HRH as we could just visit the local Palm here in Tampa. Tampa's version is quite good I've heard, so hopefully webray's visit isn't a good measure of what I'll experience.
Like I said, I've got free gift certificates so at worst I'll have a bad experience at the Palm and then I'll just TRY to forget about it at Citiwalk later that night and if that doesn't work, I'll just HAVE TO visit the theme parks the next day to TRY to forget about;)
Poor Me!

HAVE FUN

POOR YOU :D :D LOL
I've heard the local crowd eats at the Palm often so it must not have a bad reputation in the area. The hearts of Palm salad was very good. DS had chicken parmesan that he really enjoyed. I had a veal dish that was good but I don't remember that much about it. DH had fish that he really liked. He is very picky about fish and he really enjoyed his.

www.thepalm.com

The food is excellent. Both in size and quality. Everything is served without side dishes though, so you will need to order those extra. One thing though, the sides are HUGE. They say they are served "family size". My wife and I didn't quite understand that when we ordered broccoli and mushrooms. They brought us a HUGE plate of each. We could barely finish our main courses, let alone all those veggies.
To let you know, we had:
Me: Lamb Chops (I got 6 of them, and they were double cut and THICK)
Her: Red Snapper and shrimp (it was a full pound of fish with about 6 shrimp).

The palm is well worth it. Nice atmosphere and great food.

We just ate there twice. We had dinner and the breakfast buffet.
The dinner was pretty tastey, and we thought the prices were reasonable. I got the Gyro wrap with a cold cucumber salad for a side. I only ate about 1/4 of the side, it was very good, but very large! The wrap was also very good. I think it was about 8.95. My husband got the fettucini Alfredo, which was also good. That was about 13.95.

The breakfast buffet was 13.75 pp. It was pretty good, but we both thought it was a little overpriced for what they served. The price included juice and coffee.

I think the most memorable thing about that restaraunt was the staff. They were about the nicest people we ever had wait on us.
Actually, I think both HRH and PB (where we stayed) had the nicest people working for them.

I edited this due to responding to the WRONG restaraunt! I was talking about the Sunset Grill, sorry!

Muushka ... I think you are talking about the California Grill and not The Palm.

OOPS, just looked at the receipt--Sunset Grill! SORRY!!

yep, oops,thats where I meant. I always want to call it California Grill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter