HS QS

sweetmama17

Mouseketeer
With all the new QS restaurants opening there has to be a decent choice here right?

Are any of the QS places in TSL or GE good? Bonus points if I won't have to fight to find seating and extra bonus points if the seating includes AC!

TIA

I liked Docking Bay 7 and Ronto Roasters in GE. They are definitely the best QS options in DHS now, in my opinion. DB7 has inside seating, though it can be limited when it's busy. Ronto Roasters has some seating in the area, but when we got food there we found that the tables were all taken up by people who were not eating and wound up going to the patio at DB7 to eat.

I enjoyed the Ronto Wraps from the stand in GE. Both were actually delicious!

Loooove Woodys Lunch Box!!! Docking Bay 7 and Rontos are also very good. But I have had great meals at all the HS QS places.

Ronto Roasters is pretty solid. Haven't tried Docking Bay 7 yet, but the reviews have been pretty positive.

Came here with the same question! Currently leaning towards Woody's Lunchbox as I'm hoping to mobile order a turkey sandwich off the kids menu so I'll have room for one of those pastry guys. :earboy2:

Does anyone have a favorite dish at Docking Bay 7 that would be worth trying that out instead?

We were there last Summer so before GE opened but we enjoyed a late night dinner at the Backlot Express. It was nice and quiet, AC, and had a drink.

LOVE Woody's Lunch Box. Ate their multiple times our last visit. The brisket melt is so good but so was the grilled cheese. Got the soup even though we were there in August. Yum!

Backlot has always been our go-to at HS. Most of the time it's not very crowded (at least when we've been)

In the past, just not a fan of QS at HS. Of the previous QS options, Backlot was probably the best.
Have not tried Woodys Lunchbox yet.
Ronto Roasters was very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!