HS Question: Disney Jr. Dance Party or Frozen Sing Along?

jldeahl

Mouseketeer
We're heading to HS for the first time with our family of four, including a 3 yo and 5 yo. We're only spending one day at HS on our trip, and the itinerary is tight (we're doing EMM and can only fit in a couple more things before we'll have to leave for midday naps). I've got one slot in our touring plan for either the new Disney Jr. Dance Party OR the Frozen Sing Along. Our kids love the characters from both (I'm sure they'd love either) - so if we had to pick one, which would you go with?

Agree with MaxRebo
My teen will go to the Frozen sing along,
but the Disney Jr.
:rotfl2:
It was Bear in the Big Blue House when she was a preschooler. Loved me some Bear! miss you buddy.
Enjoy the dance party
party:

The Frozen Sing Along is geared more for the Moms and Dads in the crowds than the under 4 year old kids. It's amazing but for your family, I agree with the others and suggest the Disney Jr party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter