HS Sunday or Monday

deltadisney

Mouseketeer
We are currently set for HS 12/27 (Sunday). I know most anytime this week is going to be extremely busy, but does anyone have thoughts on whether Sunday (27) or Monday (28) would be slightly better? I am going back and forth on whether to switch our MK day to 12/27 and HS to 12/28. Thank you for any advice or thoughts.

Both days are at capacity - there are no more park reservations available for either day. It won't matter which you choose. And you won't be able to switch anyway since there is no availability.

Steve

Both days are at capacity - there are no more park reservations available for either day. It won't matter which you choose. And you won't be able to switch anyway since there is no availability.

Steve

I was just going to say the same. All days that week are filled anyway. We will also be in HS on 12/27 (and also 12/30).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts