HS without SWGE?

hakunamomtata

Disnerd Extraordinaire
Just looking for some thoughts or opinions here...

I was considering hitting the EEMH for our late September trip to just try to get onto TSL rides and RNR/ToT.

Do you think the entire park will we swamped in the EEMH or just the SWGE area?

I would expect some of the SWGE crowd to also hit the other major attractions like RnR, ToT and TSM but most of their time will be spent exploring the new area and or in line for SWGE... I would think/hope that the other rides will have manageable wait times... but every time i think, "this won't be so bad.." its way worse than i ever thought it could be..

My best guess is there will be three groups of people:
One only interested in GE during EEMH.
One heading back to TSL only (parents of little kids who don't want to deal with RS for RnRC/TOT)
One heading to TSL and then heading to RnRC/TOT.

If the latter two groups have park hoppers, they might schedule mid mornign FPs in Epcot and head over there...

If the latter two groups have park hoppers, they might schedule mid mornign FPs in Epcot and head over there...

Right now I have two mornings for HS. One will be just Star Wars then going to Epcot the second will be just the rest of the park then Epcot. If we grab short wait times on other HS rides than great but this gives us the best chance to hit HS with lower crowds and leave.

Might end up changing this to a single half day in the park instead but we will see.

My best guess is there will be three groups of people:
One only interested in GE during EEMH.
One heading back to TSL only (parents of little kids who don't want to deal with RS for RnRC/TOT)
One heading to TSL and then heading to RnRC/TOT.

With the recent FP changes at HS, I can't bring myself to waste a day of FPs at HS.. so we are hopping over to Epcot after EMH at HS. I just wonder how many others are doing the same. Ugh. I wish I could convince my husband to skip HS all together.

Right now I have two mornings for HS. One will be just Star Wars then going to Epcot the second will be just the rest of the park then Epcot. If we grab short wait times on other HS rides than great but this gives us the best chance to hit HS with lower crowds and leave.

Might end up changing this to a single half day in the park instead but we will see.

This is what I am planning... Except one morning is TSL, the other is Sunset BLVD. Lol

With the recent FP changes at HS, I can't bring myself to waste a day of FPs at HS.. so we are hopping over to Epcot after EMH at HS. I just wonder how many others are doing the same. Ugh. I wish I could convince my husband to skip HS all together.

I feel like some of the decisions/wording of statements screams "buy park hoppers, buy them or if you're one park a day people, don't come to DHS"

I feel like some of the decisions/wording of statements screams "buy park hoppers, buy them or if you're one park a day people, don't come to DHS"

Yeah, if we didn't have park hoppers already we would DEFINITELY be skipping HS. It's atrocious. Ive never liked it for more than half a day to begin with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter