HUB Access

4forWDW

Mouseketeer
Hello!
My DD was accepted to the CP and checks in Jan 28. I am going to visit Feb 8-14 for her birthday. I would like to stay onsite with her discount. She doesn't have access to the HUB yet and that is where I understand you check on availability etc for rooms. Can anyone tell us when she will be able to access the HUB?
TIA!
Amy

Usually they are set up with hub access on their first official day of training at their location - training schedules will vary by location- but I remember some people accessing the hub after Traditions but don't quote me on that.

Usually they are set up with hub access on their first official day of training at their location - training schedules will vary by location- but I remember some people accessing the hub after Traditions but don't quote me on that.

Thank you for the information!

If I were you, I would book something now, so you know you have someplace to stay. There are no guarantees that there will be room discounts for the time you want! I'm running about 50-50 so far, and my dd has been there for over two years!!! You're looking just a month out...that's going to be tough.

If I were you, I would book something now, so you know you have someplace to stay. There are no guarantees that there will be room discounts for the time you want! I'm running about 50-50 so far, and my dd has been there for over two years!!! You're looking just a month out...that's going to be tough.

Thanks! - We talked about it last night and I was thinking to go ahead and book a reservation which can be cancelled since we are cutting it so close.
I appreciate your reply and she's been there for over two years - wow!!

...okay, so at the risk of sounding like an idiot, what is the HUB?

No problem - lol - it's an "area" of the website they can access to find out discounts available to them as CP such as hotel discounts and availability.

It's quite an amazing place!!!! I got to check it out when my dd was looking for discounted rooms for me. The amount of info on the HUB is incredible. Everything they would ever need to know is there!!!

My son just got his invitation to do the August-January CP program. :) I am a teacher, so taking time off isn't terribly easy to do. If we were to book a Disney hotel:
a: If a discount applies, can we just apply it to the room reservation?
b: Does my son need to stay with us?
c: Are there certain resorts you recommend that normally offer discounts or is all resorts?

Thank you! I feel like there is so much I don't understand!

My son just got his invitation to do the August-January CP program. :) I am a teacher, so taking time off isn't terribly easy to do. If we were to book a Disney hotel:
a: If a discount applies, can we just apply it to the room reservation?
b: Does my son need to stay with us?
c: Are there certain resorts you recommend that normally offer discounts or is all resorts?
...no, he doesn't need to stay with you but he does need to be there at time of check-in. Typically, the deluxe resorts have the better discounts. Also, there ARE blackout dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!