Huge Favor

I'll make:

Prince Charming
First Snow
Cousins
Dad and me

Let me know if you need anything else :grouphug:

Thanks gals, I'll update from a computer this weekend. Cassey's pages came the other day. So cute! Thanks again.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been fighting one cold after another and didn't want to work on the pages and send sick germs to you. This last one has been a doozy. Hopefully it will be gone soon and I can finish up the pages.

I have my pages done...but I'm still want to do another Christmas LO... so I will be working on that tomorrow and will mail on Friday if not Monday for sure!!!

Jen your pages are on their way. You should have them by Friday :)

Jennifer --

My package said it was delivered 9/25.. just making sure you received it since I forgot to post that I had mailed it.

Hope all is going well.. Miss you on the boards!

Yes, I meant to email you Thursday but forgot. They're gorgeous, thanks so much.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Glad you have them... I would have made new to replace if I need too.. Let me know if you need any others.. I would be happy to help..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!