Humboldt hockey bus crash

CdnCarrie

DIS Veteran
Heartbreaking story. Just found out it's now 15 dead. I can't imagine.

Last edited:
We are a hockey household. My DH still plays 3 times a week. He was horrified that such young healthy boys perished.

Our hearts go out to Humboldt.

How heartbreaking. I can't imagine living through something like that as a parent.

So sad :( it is heartbreaking. My SILs stepson plays for a Jr A team who travel. I keep thinking of these poor kids

My daughter is going on a band trip 13 hours by bus next month. It will be the longest distance she has been from us, I will admit that I am trying not to stress about it.

So heartbreaking. My nephew played travel hockey when he was young. We made many trips and hockey is like one big family.

So sad. My son played minor hockey for 13 years and did his fair share of bus travel. Those boys and us families formed a real bond. Like one big family. I can’t even begin to imagine the devastation the survivors and families must be feeling. The whole town too. We’re from a small town in BC about the same size as Humboldt and a tragedy like this is unfathomable. Just heartbreaking.

ETA I thought it was a nice tribute in Winnipeg today putting the Broncos name on the jerseys.

Last edited:
So sad. My son played minor hockey for 13 years and did his fair share of bus travel. Those boys and us families formed a real bond. Like one big family. I can’t even begin to imagine the devastation the survivors and families must be feeling. The whole town too. We’re from a small town in BC about the same size as Humboldt and a tragedy like this is unfathomable. Just heartbreaking.

ETA I thought it was a nice tribute in Winnipeg today putting the Broncos name on the jerseys.

Mark Chipman's True North (owner of the Jets) is a very classy organization. Must come from the top down as you never hear a bad word about Chipman. Seems like a real genuine gentleman.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter