Hungry Bear Fantasmic question?

Buson808

Mouseketeer
If I make reservation at 5pm, can I go anytime before 5? What if my kids get hungry at 3 do I have to wait till its closer to 5?

You can try to go earlier; they may or may not be able to accommodate you. I once went an hour before our reservation time and asked if they could push back my meal by 30 minutes (it conflicted with the parade time); they just offered to make it immediately instead... so it's possible. If they're busy, though, I imagine they'll ask you to come back at your allotted time.

I don't recall what time they start serving F! meals, but it may not even have started yet at 3, though...

Thank you!

3pm was the earliest I could reserve. I just made it for 5 as 3 might be too early but who knows kids can get hungry at anytime.

I went an hour early once and they had no problem accomodating us. I was prepared for them to say no though. Might depend on the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!