Hungry Bear Restaurant & Toontown Questions

KentM

Earning My Ears
Two questions:

1) Someone mentioned in an earlier post that the Hungry Bear Restaurant might currently be closed on weekdays. Does anyone know if this is the case?

2) I know Toontown opens later than the rest of the park, does it also close earlier than the rest of the park?

Hungry Bear was open during the week a few months back, but, things could have changed. I'd call DL to confirm. :)

I would ask at city hall when you get to the park. They should be able to tell you if Hungry bear is open or not. I know that toon town closes early on nights with fireworks, not sure about the rest of the time. Again, city hall can tell you for the day you are there.

From past visits and not necessarily the current.

During off season we have found the Hungry Bear closed during the week. Same with our favorite, the Village Haus, which is too bad because you can get a fairly healthy lunch there.

Toontown usually opens an hour after the rest of the park. We ended up with an upset daughter when we promised her visiting Mickey would be the first thing we did and it ended up not being possible.

ToonTown closes at 8:45PM... Mickey and his friends are still kids, its past their bedtime :P

Albort said:
ToonTown closes at 8:45PM... Mickey and his friends are still kids, its past their bedtime :P

Albort - its a good thing you work at DL - you are a great example of keeping the magic alive! and staying "in character."

Albort said:

Thanks for all the responses.

So if the park closes at 8:00, would Toontown still close before then? (No fireworks that night.)

KentM said:
Thanks for all the responses.

So if the park closes at 8:00, would Toontown still close before then? (No fireworks that night.)

yea, i believe it closes at 8:00 along with the rest of the park... just on fri, sat, Sun they closed at 8:45PM

Minnietoo: thanks :) I love to work there... yesterday, a 5ish year old girl came up to me and wanted to buy a glow necklace... even though i hated coins because i have to recount them later, but just seening her break her piggy bank just to buy something from me... i was soo touched... i ended up with 27 dimes, and 16 nickels, and 6 quarters from her :)

Even though i was upset at my mangers/leads, i still had a great time... they missed all my breaks and lunches, and i worked 9 hours yesterday...

When were there it was closed at times, check City Hall. But we did eat there as so many said it was a good family style meal for a decent price. Although the price was ok, I thought the food wasn't very good. Very limited choices and you do eat outside. Which it has a great view of the steamboat passing, if the weather's not good, I'd skip it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter