Hurricane Dorian and SeaWorld impact

FLOIR

DIS Veteran
SeaWorld has changed their operating hours on Sunday, they are now closing at 6:00 pm. They are not showing anything related to Electric Ocean (Club Sea Glow, Ignite, Light Up The Night) so it looks like that has gone away.

I would not be at all surprised if they closed the park for a day or two. They did during the last major hurricane to go through Orlando.

Last edited:
It looks like the Sky Tower will be closed Sunday and Monday. Same thing with Wild Arctic (the ride, the exhibit will still be available)

I have heard the Sesame Street Parade will be cancelled on Monday but now that the storm has been delayed I wonder if they are looking at keeping it.

I have not yet seen any changes announced for Aquatica or Discovery Cove.

SeaWorld, Aquatica, and Discovery Cove will be closed Tuesday September 3

Some hours changes for Wednesday Sep 4 -

SeaWorld opens at 11 am
Aquatica opens at 11 am
Discovery Cove opens at 9 am

I am sure these are subject to change should something happen, like the storm changes path or there is more damage at the park that thought. There is nothing on the websites for what might be closed but I have to think the things closed before the storm have a good chance of being closed now as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts