Hurricane Irma Trip 9/7 - 9/18 2017

We were there during Irma and the week after. CM did an amazing job making magic for everyone the days leading up to, and after Irma. The week during was empty- it was fantastic! Later in the week crowds got to be quite heavy. It felt even worse than it actually was because of the emptiness the previous week.
Yes! The CM's were awesome during Irma! We had the best time staying at the Contemporary during the storm. We were spoiled the few days before and the rest of the week after with super low crowds but Saturday the 16th and Sunday the 17th were crazy! We shouldn't have stayed an extra day but wanted to utilize one of our remaining tickets.

Headed back to the World in 9 days! I sure hope it's as awesome as it was last year! I plan on doing a Daily trip report if I'm not too tired at the end of each day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter