Hurricane Irma Updates ***Check First Post for closures and more info***

@rteetz - I posted this on the TPAS thread, but rising water on the Sante Fe River may closes both directions of I-75 near Gainesville. @FLHSMV and @MYDOT will tweet if it happens

detours as follows

DJnZ4cIUIAAKuXq.jpg:large

Yeah I am in hopes the water does not close out 75. I can make the alternative route if we have to. I am in hopes this just works out.

Does anyone know why the friendship boats are down? We are staying at BCV next week. Do they have a bus running from the resorts to DHS?

Does anyone know why the friendship boats are down? We are staying at BCV next week. Do they have a bus running from the resorts to DHS?
Yes, we were there earlier for breakfast, and there was a sign posted saying buses were available to DHS.

Due to debris in the water probably. I would imagine that will get fixed pretty quickly.

Due to debris in the water probably. I would imagine that will get fixed pretty quickly.

Thanks.

DH was thinking that churning up the water brought up gunk and weeds. Once we were waiting for a boat and a smaller boat was gathering the "seaweed" out of the water. But who knows how much might have landed in the waterways with all the wind.

We are heading down in a week for 8 nights at BCV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!