Husband's birthday -- plans for HDD, etc.

Sharper

Mouseketeer
Our first day at Disney is my husband's birthday (October 12th) Considering reservations for HDD and then hayride. Not sure what to expect for seating for reservations made now AND curious as to what we might expect if we let everyone know it is his birthday. (He is a good sport and I think would enjoy a bit of fuss being made over him.)

Any ideas about seating at that time period for reservations made now and any experience with adult birthdays at Disney, particularly at HDD? Thanks!!

Seating: I've been told two different answers by two different CM's. One told me that the seats are assigned when you make the reservation. The other one told me the seats are assigned when you get to your resort and pay for the tickets at guest services.

I tend to believe the second version, because the last time we went, the first thing we did when we checked into our resort was pay for our HDD tickets. The guest services CM asked us where we wanted to sit! We said, "up front", and she put us front & center on the main floor!

If you tell them it's your husband's b-day - they will make a huge fuss over him! There's a part in the show set aside especially for b-days and anniversaries!

Have a great time! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter