Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport????

Tess

DIS Veteran - 1997
While I've seen this hotel each and every trip, I've never stayed and am interested in any info I can get about it.

Due to a schedule change by the airlines, we opted to spend an extra night at WDW (taking full advantage of our UMP/PAPs). Since we will now be taking a fairly early a.m. flight out of Orlando, we thought it would be nice to stay late in the parks, return to Polynesian, grab our luggage, and head directly to the airport hotel. We will play by ear our day and leave when we are ready since we will have access to concierge service all day at Polynesian.

I was able to book a room at HROA for $129 which I thought was a good rate--anyone have any insight? Travelocity has this hotel at 5 smilies AND a rate of $295+. Any advice on rooms, locations, etc.? I've already requested NS, quiet, with a balcony. Thoughts/advice please. . .

I got bumped from a flight and the airline put me up here. It is a nice hotel with decent size rooms and a nice bathroom. I was assigned a room in the atrium where the rooms have balconies that look down into the atrium area. It was wierd not having a view outside but there was an orchestra playing and it was pleasent enough. Iknow they have rooms that look outside with views of the runway but I am pretty sure those don't have balconies.

I love Hyatt hotels. Their service is always good and they keep up their hotels nicely. I wouldn't hesitate staying there. I actually have a night planned there for our arrival as we are getting in late.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter