Hydroflasks on proews.com

mommy2allyandaveri

DIS Veteran
My daughter found this sight and it's having a sale on hydro's. Does anyone know if they are legit? If they are, it's a good discount, hello christmas shopping.

No way would I trust that site. I don't think you'd get a real Hydro Flask and you'll probably have your CC info stolen.

The red flag to me is the about us where they talk about having deals to offer the merchandise at great prices.
That is what all the scam sites say LOL
I looked at the FAQ's also and the English is horrible, plus they said something about sending packages as "gifts" to European customers to avoid taxes. I don't think a legitimate company would do that.

I've seen Hydro Flask sales listed on slickdeals at legit sites and stores so I would check there frequently.

No way would I trust that site. I don't think you'd get a real Hydro Flask and you'll probably have your CC info stolen.
This.

Hydro Flask only does sales twice a year unless they are discontinuing a color. They don’t make discount deals with random companies. They do sell though a bunch of authorized dealers (list on their site) like Whole Foods, REI, Dick’s Sporting Goods etc. When those guys have sales they will apply to Hydro Flask as well. I usually buy mine from Dick’s as they send out coupons for $10 off of $50 or $20 off of $100.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter