Hyperspace Mountain Single Rider

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
I know the single rider line for regular Space Mountain was amazing, but it occasionally closed. I heard when Hyperspace came back, the SR line was closed a lot more. How often has it been open recently with SWGE opening? I just want to know if I’ll need to plan to get a lot of Fastpasses for it or not since it’s my favorite ride.

Intresting- I have not heard that its been closed more often recently. It was open all three days of Memorial Day weekend and also this past Friday.

It was open where I was there over the weekend (Friday). I had been told in the past that the SR line didn't open if the standby line was less than 30 minutes and it didn't open until an hour (or so) until after park opening. I don't know if either are still true because the line was never below 30 minutes and I didn't stop by until later in the day. As others have said, just keep checking back if you are told it's closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter