I’m confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwlfan

DIS Veteran
How do I book anything at GE? Olga’s? Droid? Do I have to wait 60 days ?

Through the app or the website. Opens up 180 days out and many dates are completely booked for Oga’s and Savi. A cast member yesterday said Oga’s is booked through December. Sign up for the Touring Plans dining reservation finder and check the site yourself frequently. The closer it gets the more likely you are to find one.

I log in at the WDW website. I then do a search for droid and it brings up the page link. Likewise for Savi’s. Oga’s can be found listed on the dining reservation page.

Touring plans is a good place to note for openings. I thought I might be out of luck as we just booked for January but they added a ton of slots last week and I was notified by text! Now I have my Oga's ressie!

This discussion is being done in the merchandise and dining thread. Please continue it there

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter