I 75 home from Walt Disney Resort

cottontail

DIS Veteran
We are looking to drive I 75, about 12 hours home to ontario from disney, give or take an hour each way. Does anyone know approximately where that will be. Also any recommendations for a nice clean hotel on the way back.

Deb.

Where in Ontario? We typically stop in Macon GA on the way to Disney which is about 15 hours from kitchener. 12 hours would be the Tennessee Georgia border approximately. On the way home we stop in Georgetown KY which is about 12 hours from Disney.

Stoney Creek area. We are driving the i77/79 there but are coming home I75 route. I will look up some hotels in Georgetown Ky. Thanks,

Deb

That was basically our route. We stayed in Knoxville, TN on the way back and it was about right for us in terms of the time split. A little more travel on day 2 but I’d rather tackle the hilly areas just north of Knoxville in the morning than late at night. YMMV on that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter