I ahve to go to the dentist tomorrow!

DisneyWonderGirl

Disney Princess
and I hate the dentist! I got a cavity (big one) and on that same tooth is a hole in the side! I have to go tomorrow to get it looked at and I'm kinda scared. I've never had a cavity before. It also really hurts right now, I don't know why, but it does. Oh well, it's off to the dentist tomorrow! :(

even being "just 12" cant believe you never had a cavity, I think I had 30 to 40 by the time I was 8

I feel your pain, DisneyWonderGirl. I had to get my teeth cleaned today. In 5 weeks I have to have 3 impacted wisdom teeth cut out and 2 cavities filled.:(

Good luck tomorrow. {{hugs}}

I'm 30 and I've never had a cavity either...... last time I was there, the dentist says to the assistant.... "Poor girl, she's stuck with these teeth forever". I'd like to keep it that way as well.

Good luck and try not to think of it as hard as it may be. I have to get one filled in three weeks and totally not looking forward to it either. I'm such a wuss when it comes to those things. Before ya know it, you'll be out of there.

Good luck! You will be ok. they will numb completly.

I have to go tomorrow, too! But, I'm taking my kids to their dentist! I went last month! ;)

You'll be fine. The worse the pain is, the better you'll feel after it's fixed! :) There's a bunch of dental procedures far worse than filling a cavity!

Best Wishes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter