I am alone again :(.

tc

<font color=blue>Miracles are amazing!<br><font co
Well, not completely, Kimmi is home, but Stephen is gone till Sunday. He took a solo motorcycle trip to Montana/Yellowsone/Jackson. He'll go through our hometown (Green River, WY) on the way home. He'll finish up going through Vernal, UT and home via Steamboat Springs. I may get a room in Steamboat and meet him there Saturday night. Depends on the price of a room. Anyway, I hate it when he's gone, and I have no plans. So, I may be here a lot, but I may go get a book from the library (any suggestions, I love fantasy) and read all weekend.

I vote you spend a lot of time here :D No suggestions on a good fantasy book, though.

Stay here we'll keep you company.My dh works away all week so when the kids go to bed I come here to be with my friends.:)

I don't read fantasy, but I did just get done reading "summer sisters" by Judy Blume. It was great!!!

Elizabeth Haydon's Rhapsody series, Sara Douglas's Enchanter series, James Clemen's W'itch series, or J.V. Jones. And Robin Hobbs is good too! If you like a simple sci-fi series with stand alone books then Lois BuJold's Miles Vorkosigan series is nice summer reading. Let me know if you could use any more suggestions.

PS Patricia McKillip is alway good!

Have you read Mercedes Lackey's Valdemar series? It's my favorite fantasy.

Thanks Rajah and Suevee, I will take this list to the library this afternoon. I tend to get lost in the books I read, so this weekend is a good time to start a good series.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!