I am geek, see me sew! (Attn dollmakers--I need a hand!)

TheOtherVillainess

Luminous beings we are, not this crude matter.....
So last night I had this wierd dream which included, of all things, a Lt.Cmdr. Data rag doll ( illustrated here ).

So this morning, I went to my sewing stuff and I have all the supplies except for the black yarn hair which I can buy this weekend. So what would be the best way to do the hair on this? Anybody got any ideas?

TOV

Okay.... I'll bite.... why on EARTH do you need to make a Data doll after you had a dream about it? Or is this part of a longer story that I don't know about?

And btw, regarding the hair.... if you make a part in the hair you can sew down the middle of the part and the hair will hang down on either side. If not, maybe you could hot glue it on..............P

I don't know. After I woke up, it just seemed like a cool thing to make.

Plus, I am just really geeky that way. :teeth: I'd love to be able to snuggle up with Data at night. ;)

You can keep your teddybears and other stuffed animals. Give me a Data ragdoll! :rotfl:

TOV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!