I am interested in hosting a CM party....Some questions????

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
Do you need to have a lot of people? I know other parties they like you to invite a lot. Do they do anything special like have guest make a page or cut some stuff?
Do you get a pretty good deal if you are the hostess? Do you need to do it around a table? Or does she just need a work space?
I really want to have one. I started to hint to some of my friends to see if they were interested and many were....

I've had a couple but it's been a couple of years. Last time I had one there was a small charge per guest and they brought 8-10 photos and completed a page on that night. The CM consultant also told a lot about storage and preservation of photos, now I'm hooked :-). I know there are definately benefits of being a hostess. I'd say Go for it!! and let us know how it turned out.

26 days til Disney :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

With CM, what you'll host is actually class as opposed to a party. Each guest will complete a scrapbook page and the consultant will provide all the supplies to make that page. The consultant will also teach about the importance of photo preservation, ways to make safe albums, etc., and go through how to complete the page. Your guests will be asked to bring 8-12 photos from one event. You get some goodies just for hosting the class but can also earn credits based on the sales from the class. A good size class is about 6 people. Hope this helps! And if you're in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and don't have a CMC yet, lmk!:D ;)

Spinning, I'm a CMC too and I just wanted to let you know I've taught classes of all sizes. I had a class with two people recently and tomorrow I'm teaching a class with 15 people. It doesn't matter how many people you have.
Lisa

I hosted a party last weekend. There was about 20 people invited and 7 came. It was a great class. I earned a beautiful 12x12 royal blue album. Now I want to host another one. Go for it!

d4disney

Do your guest have to pay anything to make this page? I really want to host one. I just think it would be different and neat.
Thanks for the info!

When I hosted my party it was like $5 or $10 for the page. But it's really worth it to get started and the consultant provides stickers, etc. for doing the page, which isn't cheap.

The cost for a CM class is usually $10 per person. That covers handouts, as well as supplies for completing a page and a special gift for each participant! There are always neat gifts for the hostess--right now it is a set of title pages with really cute art--it changes quarterly. And of course you will earn product based on the sales of your class! It is really lots of fun--go ahead and try it. And any size class will work--just keep in mind that everyone will need a little table space to work on their page, so keep in mind how much space you have when inviting!

Have fun!

(Some CMs are offering a "show" option, which is more of a demonstration than a hands-on class. If the fee is a problem, that might be an option. There will most likely be no hand-outs, and of course no individual pages completed.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter