i am new with some question??

nymomof3

Mouseketeer
Hi, and its great to be here planning my trip to universal in july. I was just wondering is there anyway of getting a good deal on onsite hotel, or what they are posting on their site is the cheapest. also can u do universal in one day and the same for ioa. thanks to anyone who can help. also would a 5yr old love this trip or is he to young still.thanks

Entertainment rates, fan club and annual pass holders get the best rates. Both parks can be done in one day. (one day each that is).

You will love it!

The entertainment rate is probably your best option. Peope have been reporting getting these rates for July. Call 1-800-be-a-star and see what they have available. You will need the entertainment card (included in the ent. book) at check-in. My 5 year old (as of last year) LOVED these parks - favorites being ET and the Curious George water area at Universal, and Spiderman at IOA. As long as your little one isn't EXTREMELY timid, he should do fine.

A third for the entertainment rate. Again, both parks can be done in one day each, but I think that if you have the time a third day should be saved to go back and hit shows or rides you liked a lot or missed.

What is the entertainment rate. and where do i get the book. this is what i love about these boards, you get some great info. i used them to plan my DW vacation 2yrs ago.

The book can be obtained at http://www.entertainment.com. It is a coupon book with a discount card at the front. Before you order one though, call the hotel and make sure the rate is available for your times.

thank you so much, the rate is so much better. just one more question, which entertainment book do i order. do i order the orlando one or anyone

It is probably best to order the one for your area so that you can use the coupons at home.

i am sorry to keep asking questions, but is thre a certain cu=oupon in the book, or di i have to bring the whole book with me. im a little confused if i order the book for my area, will there be a coupon for the royal pacifica in there. i really appreciate all your help.

A card comes with the book. You will need to show the card at check-in. I hope this helps :)

The same entertainment card (looks similar to a credit card) is included in ALL of the entertainment books. So it's best to get the book for your area so you can use the coupons; ie., I have the NH one so I can use the local dining coupons, plus use the card at the Royal Pacific. There are also some great car rental coupons in all the books as well. Well worth the money in my opinion!

But like a previous poster stated, call first to see if the ent. rates are available for your dates before purchasing the book.

You can also try hotel kingdom. I got a great rate on their website. Good luck!!

Check whatever rate you can! We have tried Entertainment & they run $179, $168, $168 (I believe) for our 3 nites. AAA runs $175 all 3 nites. So AAA may be another option for you.

We ordered the one for the town my DS goes to college in - that helps us out! There are quick-food coupons in there that he can use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter