I am not in Asia but I am listening too, in the middle of the night Kevin!

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
Yep! Kevin, count me in as one who listens to you all at the odd hours, like right now it is 4:14am :scared1: I just heard you that you were freaked out that someone was listening in the middle of the night LOL but I work 12am-8am and you all keep me company when everyone else is :cloud9: sleeping. Thank YOU ALL for that!! :goodvibes

You guys also come on walks with me, don't you all feel your muscles getting bigger :woohoo: I am so glad I found you guys and learned how to work the iPod :thumbsup2

Kevin, I am not a stalker but I listen to you too during the night, but the strange thing is that I am in your future.

Australia is 14 hours in front of the Miami, so whenever you speak, I have heard it 14 hours prior.

Strange hey!:crazy:

Let me know if you want tomorrows lottery result :shamrock:

:disrocks:

Kevin, I am not a stalker but I listen to you too during the night, but the strange thing is that I am in your future.

Australia is 14 hours in front of the Miami, so whenever you speak, I have heard it 14 hours prior.

Strange hey!:crazy:

Let me know if you want tomorrows lottery result :shamrock:

:disrocks:

Hi Nice to meet ya! Thats cool, you are 14 hours ahead of me too! Hey pass those lottery #'s over here will ya :woohoo:

Hi Nice to meet ya! Thats cool, you are 14 hours ahead of me too! Hey pass those lottery #'s over here will ya :woohoo:

Gooday, nice to meet you too. :thumbsup2

I will pass on the numbers as long as you split the prize money with me so I can build my Australian Island at the EPCOT Lagoon. :rotfl:

All the best

AussieJohn

Well people must be waking up... the boards are bogging down. One great thing about the middle of the night :goodvibes fast Dis'ng

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter