• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am now officially the crazy lady at the school bus stop!

Candid

Mouseketeer
So, I'm sitting at the bus stop waiting for DS's bus to come today listening to some archive podcasts. It's a beautiful day so I've got all of my car windows down to air the car out some. I should have known better...next thing I know I hear "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes" ...well, I bust out laughing and all of the other parents sitting there, who had all had their windows down too, turn to look at me sitting in my car all alone laughing hysterically....yup, I'm now officially crazy!!! :lmao:

that line got me too .....:lmao: ..... the other parents were just jealous because it seems the only entertainment they had was the nice weather

"man what could be so funny?:confused: what radio station she listening to I wanna laugh:sad2: "

guess they'll never know:goodvibes

So, I'm sitting at the bus stop waiting for DS's bus to come today listening to some archive podcasts. It's a beautiful day so I've got all of my car windows down to air the car out some. I should have known better...next thing I know I hear "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes" ...well, I bust out laughing and all of the other parents sitting there, who had all had their windows down too, turn to look at me sitting in my car all alone laughing hysterically....yup, I'm now officially crazy!!! :lmao:
I think that they are just jealous that you are having more fun than they are.

Oh im the crazy train lady, although a lot of people give postive reactions to the smiles!

I listen to the Podcast while doing my grocery shopping, and I don't know how many strange looks I've gotten, belly-laughing in the produce department.

I do TRY to hold back, but then I just look weirder, like my face is going to explode soon.

Thanks for the much-needed laughter, guys!

There was a thread awhile back ago about embarressing moments while listening to the Dis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter