I am officially middle-aged.

I went to my doctor's to get an appointment for a mri for my knee and was asked if it was possible for me to be pregnant. At 55 I really don't think so.

I turned 60 in May. Am I still middle aged?

I think I'll go with what a friend told me about his grandmother many years back. At the time she was in her upper 70's and claimed she was still middle aged. Old begins at 80.

Regarding Costco- We just heard a news piece that Costco clothing sales are growing rapidly, so I don’t think you have to be a specific age group. We’ve only bought socks so far, but last time we were there a few things actually caught my eye. My DH and I are both tall, and have go-to places to shop. But, the last few years have been better for me anyway (I’m only slightly taller than average, DH is very tall).

I turn 50 in October and only then will I admit to middle-age since I'm planning to live to 100. I tend to think and feel much younger, then I get out of bed in the morning and all the creaks beg to differ. I'm already starting to not give a rat's behind what anyone thinks and I hear that increases after 50 so I'm game!

My DH keeps saying he is old at 65. I beg to differ. I am a bit younger, early 60's, but feel like I am 35 most days. I tell him to talk to me when I am 80 and I may still say I am middle aged. These days I really believe middle age can go to 70 (or 80 in my case). That is my opinion and I am sticking with it.

I don't look my "age" but the bones sure feel like it! And I still think like a young person for the most part.
Age is an Attitude! LOL, and part of the beauty of aging is when you simply don't care what people think of your hair style or clothing.

I turn 50 in October and only then will I admit to middle-age since I'm planning to live to 100. I tend to think and feel much younger, then I get out of bed in the morning and all the creaks beg to differ. I'm already starting to not give a rat's behind what anyone thinks and I hear that increases after 50 so I'm game!

I'm turning 50 in October also!

Several years ago, I was clothes shopping in JCP and found some cute tops. Then it dawned on me that it was stuff my grandma wore! (You know, the Alfred Dunner section!) I couldn't bring myself to buy any of it. But DH and I do buy clothes at Costco and even Sam's Club.

I just turned 35 and realized I buy most of my clothes from Costco...and now (gasp!!) Aldi. I work from home and wear simple, casual clothes 90% of the time. I think if I were 30 lbs thinner I'd have more of an interest in shopping for cuter clothes. But to be honest, I always have 2-3 kids shopping with me, so trying anything on in a store just isn't an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!