I am scrapping today!

lewdyan1

DIS Veteran
I figured if I put it in writing, I might actually do it! :teeth:
I have been so busy bagging ,my swap stuff and shopping for other stuff I don't need, I haven't finished a page in about a month! :blush:
So I am publicly committing to finishing two pages today!::yes::

Me too! It's snowing out, the kids are going out to play, DH is plowing so I have the house to myself! I can't wait to get started!! :yay:

Me too!! DH is playing pool in a tournament today, so I am making some Mickey tags for our trip in June! :)

I've been working on one of my Disney albums off-and-on all weekend. It's perfect weather for scrapbooking.

I got 3 pages done today, I'd hoped to get more done since we are snowed in but I'm happy that I got some done today. I helped make a 100th day of school shirt today with my kindergartener and that was fun, he had to put a 100 things on a t-shirt. It came out very cute. Nancy

TiggerFamily said:
I got 3 pages done today, I'd hoped to get more done since we are snowed in but I'm happy that I got some done today. I helped make a 100th day of school shirt today with my kindergartener and that was fun, he had to put a 100 things on a t-shirt. It came out very cute. Nancy
I would love to see a picture! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!