I am so excited you are coming to Australia

downunder

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys,

I love the show and just thought i would drop you a line.

I am an aussie and i found it so exciting to hear you all talking about Australia on this week show.

I think that you should all definately come to visit us downunder. October is a great time of year.

Please please please can we organise a DIS meet downunder????????????:woohoo: :woohoo: that would be amazing.

Australia has so much to offer from Sydney to the Great Barrier Reef, the Blue mountains and of course Uluru (Ayres Rock) is a must.

Let us know if you need any travel help and i am sure all of your little aussie fans will do everyting we can to help.

PS there is always room at my house to stay:rotfl: :rotfl:

Jess

Hi Guys,

I love the show and just thought i would drop you a line.

I am an aussie and i found it so exciting to hear you all talking about Australia on this week show.

I think that you should all definately come to visit us downunder. October is a great time of year.

Please please please can we organise a DIS meet downunder????????????:woohoo: :woohoo: that would be amazing.

Australia has so much to offer from Sydney to the Great Barrier Reef, the Blue mountains and of course Uluru (Ayres Rock) is a must.

Let us know if you need any travel help and i am sure all of your little aussie fans will do everyting we can to help.

PS there is always room at my house to stay:rotfl: :rotfl:

Jess

I agree that October is a great time to visit. Don't leave Melbourne off your list. The restaurants are great and Oct/Nov Spring racing carnival is a fantastic time to visit. And the weather is nice. I am sitting outside at the moment on my deck having lunch, listening to the races (I couldn't go myself as dd5 had ballet photos this morning), and watching the pony and chooks wander around the yard.

The idea of a downunder meet is a great idea. Count me in. Although I do hope to get to one of the meets in December.

Feel free to ask any questions to help plan your trip. And don't forget to pop in and visit us. We'll throw some shrimp on the barbie while your here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter