I am thankful for...................................

Thankful for my family being safe and healthy and the good weather we have had this summer and hopefully a warm Fall. If not for COVID, would have now been 5 days into my WDW vacation. Have had a very busy and stressful week with work, family and getting property ready for the winter so hard not to think how nice it would have been to have escaped. But life happens and Canadians are tough. Tougher than any other people in this world. Sometimes we forget that and forget our heritage. Shame on us. We need to remember the harsh trials our grandparents and great grandparents endured. And also remember and savour the simple pleasures of each day. Wishing all the freedom and joy to value the simple gifts we are granted each and every day.

I am thankful to David’s Vacation Club Rental team and two wonderful DVC owners for their kindness and helpfulness! My two Christmas DVC rental reservations were re-rented successfully. Instead of losing thousands of US dollars, I now only lose a few hundred dollars. The rental contracts are non-refundable, so I really appreciate their understanding and flexibility. I will have to deal with Disney tickets and Airmiles flights later this weekend. But it’s a huge relief! I really miss going to Disney or just travel this year. However, I don’t think it’s safe to be on a trip this December.

Today is definitely the day to bring this thread back to the top of the page.

I am thankful for the glorious fall weather we have been able to enjoy this year.
I am thankful for my immediate family (children and their significant others) who all follow the same Covid 19 rules.
I am thankful for all the time I have to pursue my creative efforts as there isn't much else I can do these days.
I am thankful that I have found a great group of people here on Canadian Dis to share this time with.

What are you thankful for today?

I am thankful for the beautiful colourful trees in our backyard with the sun shining on the changing leaves this morning. I am thankful for our family and friends being healthy and wish everyone a happy thanksgiving!

Today I am so grateful for all the
wonderful creative science people that are working non stop to help us all!

I don't think I ever mentioned this before but here it is ................................................

I waited 30 years for a vaccine or cure for AIDS and one never came.
I lost my brother and his partner and many friends to it. It still hurts to think about all the suffering and pain they went through.
So many are still going through this pain everyday.

So today people we may have to wait to get a Vaccine BUT at least there is a Vaccine right?

I know everyone is struggling but we have hope and hope is one of the greatest gifts we have.

Hugs Mel

Today I am so grateful for all the
wonderful creative science people that are working non stop to help us all!

I don't think I ever mentioned this before but here it is ................................................

I waited 30 years for a vaccine or cure for AIDS and one never came.
I lost my brother and his partner and many friends to it. It still hurts to think about all the suffering and pain they went through.
So many are still going through this pain everyday.

So today people we may have to wait to get a Vaccine BUT at least there is a Vaccine right?

I know everyone is struggling but we have hope and hope is one of the greatest gifts we have.

View attachment 553945

Hugs Mel

right now i hate that the “love” symbol is heart eyes. i really mean “care” :hug:. sending heaps of care.

I'm thankful for the back to back to back Groundhog Day movie that is playing today on AMC. I haven't seen it in years and somehow it seems quite appropriate today. Catch one of its many showings.

I'm thankful for the back to back to back Groundhog Day movie that is playing today on AMC. I haven't seen it in years and somehow it seems quite appropriate today. Catch one of its many showings.
Agreed! We had a family movie night and watched this. It was fun and dinner was delicious—fettuccine Alfredo, broccoli, garlic bread and salad. All accompanied by a roaring fire. Nice evening. Needed your post tonight @bababear_50. I’ve been struggling with horrible discouragement these last few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts