I called on the Pin/Codes!

lynds2

Earning My Ears
I talked to the CM about a code attached to my name, he said if you did not have a pin they would not even check. Do you just call back later and hope you get someone nicer, or is there a certain way you ask about the codes. He quoted me $149 for POR and 99 for Pop. Do I reserve this and hope for a code later?
Lyndsey

lynds2 - I would call and check every couple of days, that's what I have been doing. I decided to call today and guess what? I had a pin attached to our name. We booked Port Orleans for $79 a night for our June trip. The nice cm actually volunteered to look and she found one in an old e-mail address. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Good luck! :wave2:

I called today and I still have NO PIN...but I was told in Dec. I had a pin..go figure..I received no email or postcard from Disney to advise me of this back in Dec....
If I were you I would book the room and just keep on checking to see if a pin happens to be added on to your name...Good Luck!!!

spereira,
Did you try to use your December pin for your trip? I received a pin in December and was able to use it for my June trip.

keep calling!! It depends on the CM, I called and had a pin next to my name and was told that if they have sent you a postcard or e-mail then they have a record of it and you don't have to provide any information other than your name/address.

Tina

I need to ask a stupid question, when you call CRO do you ask if you have a pin code attached to your name first, or do you go ahead and check on availablity and then ask if a code is attached to your name. I have ressies at CSR for May with an AP rate but the other codes seem to get a better rate.

Thanks

Mickeysooner said:
I need to ask a stupid question, when you call CRO do you ask if you have a pin code attached to your name first, or do you go ahead and check on availablity and then ask if a code is attached to your name. I have ressies at CSR for May with an AP rate but the other codes seem to get a better rate.

Thanks

Not at all a stupid question...I wondered the same myself. I ended up calling to ask to check if I might have a code in case I had missed a promotional email. The CM asked if I had wanted to make a reservation, and when I told him I already had a reservation, but would love to apply any discounts I might be allowed, he found that I had the PIN in the system. The CM was great...very helpful! Good luck! :wizard:

I ended up calling again and got a very sweet lady. She checked for codes and said that I did not have any at this time. But, would I like to sign up for offers. I told her we are signed up with disney through the newsletter, and she said no this is different. So, of course I said yes please!!! I ended up with a AAA rate of $126 for the POR, I am going to call every week until we go in Oct. to see if any get applied to my code. Is there any particular wording that you have found more successful than others?
Thanks,
Lyndsey

I have had no luck calling about a pin being attached to my name, but I wish someone would sign up me as well! I wonder what they did??

I just called(3rd time) to see if I might have a code attached to my name. The very nice CM informed me they did not have my email address attached to my address, even though I know they've verified my email address in the past. He added my email to my profile himself, and told me my email address was probably only linked to my reservation.

He also advised me that all the codes/discounts for this current period(I'm assuming thru end of May?)are all currently out so there would not be a chance for a discount the beginning of May.

Oh well, guess I'll just have to hope I someday get one of those prized emails, but at least I'll know to keep checking by calling to see if a code is attached to my address.

Snoozan said:
He also advised me that all the codes/discounts for this current period(I'm assuming thru end of May?)are all currently out so there would not be a chance for a discount the beginning of May.

The current period is thru 7/4 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter