I can make a reservation for you but it will be under 'Seperate Resources'

PolynesianLily

Peace, Love, Disney World
So yesterday, my mother made a reservation for afternoon tea @ The Garden View Tea Room. She said that she would like to make a reservation for 3 for 3 pm on May 4. The cast member told her that she could make the reservation, but it would be a 'seperate resources'. After inquiring as to what this term means, my mother found out that it meant that we would not be sitting at the same table.

Needless to say two things shocked me. The term 'resources' used when making a reservation :rotfl: I guess to Disney we are just resources. The other thing that shocked me was how far in advance the tea was booked!

But we did end up making a reservation for that day at 2:45pm.

I was just at the tea Monday. :cool1:
Once I made a res for a party of 4. I was also told to expect not to be seated together. But we were.
Most of the tables are for two. Some are side by side, as ours were. There really are only a few larger tables that would accommodate more than 2.
Most likely you will be at two small tables next to each other. If it were me for 3 people, I would wait until they could get us at least next to each other.
But I agree, I never heard of the "resources" terminology :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter