I can not log into DVC website

granmanh603

DIS Veteran
Ok for a bit now I have not been able to log into DVC web site it has my email and password but just show wait a minute and circles back to main page and starts all over again Main page page with balloons saying just a minute , main page. I tried a link from my Oct reservation and it goes to blank page Any help. Been member since 2000, never and issue. Can get into My Disney Experience

Seems Disney tech has been down a couple days, although mostly MDE from what I've read. Wouldn't be surprised if it is just a glitch as they work to correct the systems.

For me longer than that. But thank you. At least somewhere there are issues Edit just got into MDE so no problem there just the DVC site and it has been weeks.
Ok got in on different browser so then on Firefox I disabled add ons and that seemed to do the trick but I have had add on enabled for years and can get into MDE really odd. But thought I would let you know thanks

Last edited:
In Firefox, I get the same scenario when trying to log into DVC, the circling between the balloons and the log in screen. This has been happening for awhile. I have cleared cookies, and the problem continues. My solution was to use Chrome, and I was able to log in there. I have given up on thinking they have a good product that works across platforms.

In Firefox, I get the same scenario when trying to log into DVC, the circling between the balloons and the log in screen. This has been happening for awhile. I have cleared cookies, and the problem continues. My solution was to use Chrome, and I was able to log in there. I have given up on thinking they have a good product that works across platforms.
I turned off my ad blocker in Firefox and it finally worked but you could also use and alternate browser. Very frustrating have been using Firefox for years without this issue.

Interesting finding regarding the ad blocker. Thanks for the info. However, with the amount the ad blocker actually blocks (including on this site), I will keep it on, and use an alternate browser for DVC. :)

I run ad blocker all the time, no problems logging in to DVC. I use chrome mostly, IE at times also.

I turned off my ad blocker in Firefox and it finally worked but you could also use and alternate browser. Very frustrating have been using Firefox for years without this issue.
Can you add an exception to the ad blocker in Firefox to excluded the DVC url?

Interesting finding regarding the ad blocker. Thanks for the info. However, with the amount the ad blocker actually blocks (including on this site), I will keep it on, and use an alternate browser for DVC. :)
Yes
Yes you are right, I put the ad blocker back on and will use another browser when going on DVC. Funny used Firefox for years and never had an issue with accessing DVC website or MDE. Well who knows. for person who asked about exception I do not know , sometimes that option shows up when going to a site but didn't for DVC site it just runs in a circle between wait a minute or something like that with balloons and log in and around again never logging in. ODD

Shocked :). There IS no Website.... just an experiment, with no change control.
Seriously? Is this the sort of thing you have to do with AMAZON? A REAL business Web Site?

THANK YOU!!! I can't believe I didn't think of that. It works fine now.

Yes I have pi.hole and I notice I have turn it off .Never figured out what put on whitelist

Well I am back... I now cannot log in to my DVC account at all with any browser (chrome, mozilla or edge), incognito or regular on my computer. DH can't get in with Mozilla but can with Chrome I have been on the phone with MS for 30 minutes. I have cleared my history, cache and cookies. They told me they know windows 10 and mozilla are not "playing well" with their website. She said she has had the IT Department notify the senior management of the issue. She said my last 2 things to try was delete my saved password for the size and re clear all the cookies etc.
The only other thing was to see if my firewall was causing the issue. ??? Anyone have any clue how to figure that out?

Just curious if anyone else is having issues still.

A suggestion? Go to the home of a friend, with a computer. Try to log in.

You see, THAT "box" won't have any cookies, brownies, creepies, your firewall, or whatever else WDW wants to blame this on - this week. If you can not get in with your UID/Password? The problem is not with YOUR local Computer. If WDW is having issues with Windows 10, and chrome (which is what we have).... they have larger issues. When people can't get in? They might as well shut their "system" down, and start re-staffing the phone lines :(.

The key to defeating IT "it's your fault" arguments is to replicate the problem from a totally different source location. And Hit 'em with the DATA.

Edit: if you can get in at ALL, with any computer or browser? PLEASE photo-capture all of your serious data: Res numbers, membership numbers, etc.

Thanks. All other Disney log ins work fine.... MDE, Disney store, DCL, Disney Gift card sight. All work perfect. Just DVC Login Page. Hubby gets in at home using my log in and his on his computer. He can't use Mozilla, but all the other browsers work fine. I can get in at work, on my phone using my wifi or data, even my ipad. Just the one computer with the Windows 10 set up refuses to cooperate. Now, I have my name and password saved in Mozilla on my computer and found out after getting really annoyed I just clicked on the login button each time the screen refreshed automatically and after about 10 times it logged me in and everything else (all other DVC site pages) worked perfect. So, I at least I can get into my account. . The login page is only the screen/page is the issue. It just amazing how we have this thread where people have issues and I've seen complaints on the FB pages so I I know it isn't just me. Each time I have called and complained to MS they acted as if I am the only one who has ever called with a problem. Finally the girl the other day admitted they have an issue. I told her to tell her IT team to hit boards and social media and see how people are complaining.

Ditto.

Update: My husband started having trouble with his computer last weekend he couldn't get into websites like Facebook, Gmail Yahoo mail on Mozilla. But Chrome and explorer worked. My computer was fine. Then on Wednesday I logged into my computer and saw a flash that Kasperky had updated and suddenly I couldn't get into those sites either. I did some research and changed my Kasperky internet security settings on secure sites and that fixed both our computers.

This also seems to have fixed the DVC Login page. So it appears my issues were caused by my internet security.

@Dean Marino. I have been using Kasperksy for years. I have no idea what happened during the update I saw flash on my screen before I lost the ability to get to things like Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo mail etc. I turn off my random scanning of secure sights and set it to none. That fixed it, so I turned it back on and they kept working for about a day. I turned it off again. Then realized I couldn't get my smart banking windows to open so I turn that option on. Then turned my secure connection back on again. Kind of crazy. I emailed Kaspersky to let them know the situation that was happening. So in the end I turned my security settings back up to the level they were at before. I am hoping (fingers crossed) the issue was fixed with a Kaspersky update.

After doing everything I did, the DVC login page worked, but it appears to be short lived. Today DVC is acting up again, but not as bad as it was and after 4-5 tries I can log in. :badpc:

Just got my Firefox to work for DVC Member site. Incognito/Private did not work. I had to turn off Tracking Protection (shield in the URL line) for the site. I will probable still use Chrome for booking but at least I can get in from Firefox now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter