• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I can't believe it, I got a PIN code email

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I actually got a discount offer from Disney. I've never gotten one before. I forwarded it to my DreamsUnlimited travel agent. Maybe its a better rate than the AAA rate I got already.

Cool.

Kim

Woo Hoo...way to go Kim!!!

You must feel like you've hit the lottery. :thumbsup2

I started a thread on the "Codes" sub-forum earlier in the week where I was shocked because the CM I was speaking to about some dates in August couldn't offer me any discounts and went on to say my profile was tagged "Do Not Email"...this is after I have called multiple times and always asked that I be added to any and all WDW email lists. She assured me it was now taken care of, but I'll believe it when (if) I actually receive a pin code of some kind. It's so frustrating!!!

Where are my codes :headache: They have my address, email and phone number. I ordered a planning video this year and I get emails from them. We haven't been since 2006 and still no code. I'm bumming :sad2:

Congrats Kim on your code. :) Hope it saves you some money!

I also received an email code. :goodvibes I was so excited! Sadly, we can't use it. :sad1: We aren't headed down to the World this year. :scared1:

I received the code after I ordered the 2008 planning DVD.:thumbsup2 here's what it said...
We're so excited to hear you're thinking about taking another amazing Walt Disney World® vacation! And you'll be excited to know that the Disney Parks DVD you ordered is on the way. But until it arrives, use the included offer and information to get a head start on the fun - there's plenty of it!

:woohoo:

Lucky!!! I've ordered planning dvds, have updated my user info on their website, fill out all surveys when in the parks, answer those darn phone surveys after talking to CRO, etc. and have never gotten a code. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter