I...can't...breathe!!!!

Goofy DS

Oswald
13 days to go and I just called WDW to confirm our reservations.......

They can't find them in the computer!!!! :earseek:

The reservations were made through AAA and they told me that I should check with the travel agent and confirm with them. Something about not being able to look up the ressie if it was done through a travel agent.
But I have called WDW direct and confirmed this ressie at least 3 times before with no problem.

Now I'm sitting here waiting for AAA to call me back and I.....can't.......breathe!!!!!!!

Take a deep breath. Exhale. Repeat. Eat a cookie. :earboy2:

I have had even Disney Travel goof up my plans, but all worked out well. I am certain yours will be just fine. But I can certainly understand your shock! Let us know what AAA says! Here's some pixie dust. :wizard:

happened to me when i booked with Expedia. It is not that Disney doesn't have your reservation it is just that they can not do any thing with it. When I called them they would not even give me my reservation number. You still have your reservation... this is just a wierd thing that Disney does.

Have a great trip :earboy2:

Thanks for the Pixie Dust!!
All is well! AAA just called and confirmed everything.
I guess I got a little confused because I had called before to make sure they had us for late arrival, and they pulled our ressie up by our phone number, gave me the run down and marked it for late arrival with no problems.
Now today we disappeared.

Thanks for the good thoughts!

It's not a weird thing they do, it's a legal thing. AAA is another travel agency, and we are only supposed to discuss a reservation with the travel agent. Your travel agency technically owns your reservation, and it belongs to you from AAA. When you make a res on your own through CRO, it belongs to you from Disney direct.

Tracy

OMG I guess I had better call tomorrow and check my res I made with AAA. I have been meaning to do that all week, we leave on Dec 31.

On one occasion, my reservations were lost at AKL. For some reason, one day back in November a couple of years ago, the computer system crashed and all reservations made for one day were lost. That's a lot of reservations! Because they were lost completely, there was no way of knowing which guests to contact. Luckily, I called the resort to check on something and they couldn't find my ressie, then someone explained to me what had happened. I was so scared they couldn't fit me back in because I'd made all the flight arrangements--but they were able to re-book us. Phew. I don't know what came of any other people who would have lost their reservations on that day. So glad yours was just a nominal thing! It could have been much worse! Hooray :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter