I Can't See a Thing and Tiger Lady, Oh My! A Nov Mother & Daughter TR Update 5/7

I love the way you did your food review at the end!!! ::yes:: Now I am hungry for some fish and chips... :rotfl:

Great TR, Arianna!

Loving the resort and restaurant reviews! We really liked CBR as well, it’s huge, but it’s super nice, and the cheapest of the moderates, so that’s nice!! We never had a problem with the busses or size, glad you guys liked it too!

HECK YES Le Cellier is your top TS!! Mom and I definitely did the same thing for the rest of the week, we had the steak at CRT and were both “it’s really good, but it’s no Le Cellier” bahaha!

Aw man, Cosmic Rays is so awesome!! I love that place! Flame Tree is also really delicious, I’m really glad we got there on our last trip, it’s so tasty. I really do want to try the ribs/chicken though!!

Heck yes for lots of trip plans!! Too bad no more of ours overlap! Then again, here’s hoping by fall of this year I’ll be working down there, bahaha!

All caught up!

Overall, it sounds like you and your mom had a great trip!

I love all of your souvenirs! You did pretty well with your list. I'm sorry to hear about your glass Pluto though :(

Thanks for posting your reviews at the end. I always find them helpful. We had heard so many things about the size of AKL and how it took forever to walk anywhere, but we really didn't find it to be that bad - similar to your thoughts at CBR.

We did have a wonderful trip! I'm still bummed about my glass Pluto. He's still sitting on my dresser in two pieces. I can't find a glue that works but I also can't bring myself to throw him out.

I love the way you did your food review at the end!!! ::yes:: Now I am hungry for some fish and chips... :rotfl:

Great TR, Arianna!

Thanks! I knew you would like the food review. ::yes:: :rotfl:

mmmmm cooorrrnnnbbrreeaaddddd!!!!!! (read in eeyores voice......) Everybody eats cornbread without me!

I'm actually ashamed to admit that I don't like cornbread. :eek: My Mom does though and she thought the WCC bread was awesome.

I really enjoyed your trip report!! :wave2: i look forward to more updates on your other one as well!

Thanks!

Loving the resort and restaurant reviews! We really liked CBR as well, it’s huge, but it’s super nice, and the cheapest of the moderates, so that’s nice!! We never had a problem with the busses or size, glad you guys liked it too!

HECK YES Le Cellier is your top TS!! Mom and I definitely did the same thing for the rest of the week, we had the steak at CRT and were both “it’s really good, but it’s no Le Cellier” bahaha!

Aw man, Cosmic Rays is so awesome!! I love that place! Flame Tree is also really delicious, I’m really glad we got there on our last trip, it’s so tasty. I really do want to try the ribs/chicken though!!

Heck yes for lots of trip plans!! Too bad no more of ours overlap! Then again, here’s hoping by fall of this year I’ll be working down there, bahaha!

Thanks, Mom and I really did love CBR. And Le Cellier was fantastic. I was so bummed when it went to two credits for lunch. But we will get to eat there in February because we won't need an ADR on the day of my cousin's wedding.

I did like Cosmic Rays but probably not as much as you! Columbia Harbor House and Casey's have always been my favorites at MK.

mmmmm cooorrrnnnbbrreeaaddddd!!!!!! (read in eeyores voice......) Everybody eats cornbread without me!

Well, when you come on down here to Tennessee, you can bet your bottom dollar that I am going to bake you up a skillet full of my homemade cornbread!!! :thumbsup2

Love your wrap up of your resort and dining thoughts.

Funny how we all have different tastes.

We LOVED our meals at Raglan and our meals at Mama Melrose have always been good. We hated Whispering Canyon Cafe (Mark got very sick on the meat there...I didn't eat it) and LeCellier was such a disappointment after all the years we went there (but then it would be hard to beat Yachtsman in our book).

We've never done Caribbean Beach; we've actually only done one moderate and that is the Coronado. We have visited CB though. It cracks me up when people say how big it is. We've walked the entire resort at CB and we've stayed at AKL/Kidani. We had a longer walk from our room at Kidani to the pool than anywhere within the CB.

I enjoyed your TR very much...thanks for sharing.

That food looks delish! :)

It was!

Well, when you come on down here to Tennessee, you can bet your bottom dollar that I am going to bake you up a skillet full of my homemade cornbread!!! :thumbsup2

Mmmmmmmm!

Love your wrap up of your resort and dining thoughts.

Funny how we all have different tastes.

We LOVED our meals at Raglan and our meals at Mama Melrose have always been good. We hated Whispering Canyon Cafe (Mark got very sick on the meat there...I didn't eat it) and LeCellier was such a disappointment after all the years we went there (but then it would be hard to beat Yachtsman in our book).

We've never done Caribbean Beach; we've actually only done one moderate and that is the Coronado. We have visited CB though. It cracks me up when people say how big it is. We've walked the entire resort at CB and we've stayed at AKL/Kidani. We had a longer walk from our room at Kidani to the pool than anywhere within the CB.

I enjoyed your TR very much...thanks for sharing.

It is funny how people's opinions differ. Raglan Road was the one I was most looking forward too because of the good reviews on the DIS. And I was really worried about WCC because it got mixed reviews.

I've stayed at both CBR and CSR and found them to be very similar size wise. I liked both of them equally. I'll probably be staying at CSR again in May 2014 when I tag along with a friend going to a convention.

Glad you enjoyed the TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!