I can't sleep

ken-nitan

Earning My Ears
And I've no one to talk to. I miss the days when you could pop online and chat... and not be bombarded by bots and pervs.

There's always someone to talk to here... at least... I can plan my ADR's!! I'm so pathetic. :goodvibes

ken-nitan said:
There's always someone to talk to here... at least... I can plan my ADR's!! I'm so pathetic. :goodvibes

Sorry, wish I had seen this thread earlier. I was on a conference call to the UK, so I could have said hello. :-(

/carmi

I'm bored again. Major Tom, I wish you had seen the thread earlier, too! I could've used the company that evening. Ah, well, I'm feeling sorry for myself again. It's spring break, and my brothers are gone, visiting relatives. I am all alone in this apartment, and I hate that! I wish I could've gone to Disney for spring break!! But I had too much work. I bet Florida is hopping with cute people this week. :sad:

sorry your bored
iam at work know how you feel
was down at disney last year around spring break
it was very nice.
and yes the people were cute
where you from?

SInce I got a new dog, I find that staying up late is not an issue. Before I got him I was up till 2 or 3 or later most nights and then sleeping till 10 in the morning. Nowhe needs to tinkle at 6am or so, and I get my 8 hours before that.

Sorry you are having trouble sleeping and couldn't find anyone here to chat.

I got my little dog fixed last week and she's been whining lot around 2am... Oh the joys of parenthood...LOL

ken-nitan said:
I'm bored again. Major Tom, I wish you had seen the thread earlier, too! I could've used the company that evening. Ah, well, I'm feeling sorry for myself again. It's spring break, and my brothers are gone, visiting relatives. I am all alone in this apartment, and I hate that! I wish I could've gone to Disney for spring break!! But I had too much work. I bet Florida is hopping with cute people this week. :sad:

I PMed you my AIM and Yahoo! Messenger IDs. Just IM me. I am always on AIM (goes to my phone when I am not near a computer). Not having a job, I have lots of free time to chat.

/carmi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter