• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Can't Stand It!

1stTimeDisneyer

DIS Veteran
I can't stand waiting anymore. I am not going until May, but I am so sick with excitement. My stomach hurts because I am so excited. I have Mikey on the brain and I am drving my DH crazy. But last night we had a break though with him and got him to look at the menus and he asked about space mountain. He has been to DL but not DW so he wants to ride space mountain. :goodvibes Normally when I get on my DW kick he walks away. This trip is really for me I guess but I know he will love it too. I think he is trying to be macho! Anyway does anyone else eat, sleep and dream (yes I have been dreaming) about Disney? Is this normal or have I lost it?

Ummm Andrea I think you are my long lost twin!! LOL We are having the exact same issues here. Even DD 14 and DS 17 are like "Mom, enough with WDW already!!" I am soooo excited!! Thanks goodness we leave in 22 days or I think they would all boot me out of the house!! LOL

1stTimeDisneyer said:
I can't stand waiting anymore. I am not going until May, but I am so sick with excitement. My stomach hurts because I am so excited. I have Mikey on the brain and I am drving my DH crazy. But last night we had a break though with him and got him to look at the menus and he asked about space mountain. He has been to DL but not DW so he wants to ride space mountain. :goodvibes Normally when I get on my DW kick he walks away. This trip is really for me I guess but I know he will love it too. I think he is trying to be macho! Anyway does anyone else eat, sleep and dream (yes I have been dreaming) about Disney? Is this normal or have I lost it?

The Answer is you have definately LOST IT.......... And you will never get it back. I remember when I lost it myself back in 2003. I have been addicted ever since. The good news is that out of all the addictions I can think of this is the healthiest one and the most fun.

So keep dreaming about Disney...you will be there soon enough and when you get back your dream frequency will increase.

Have fun......... :banana: ::MickeyMo

Ok we are also staying at AllStar sports so please let me know how it was. Also remember food pictures and reviews! I cannot wait so maybe we can drive each other crazy!

Ok. I will give you a full trip report. Little snippets each day to keep you going. LOL

Dreaming...yup...the other night, in my dream, I was in a panic because I left my passporter at home. I woke up in a sweat...seriously.

We who eat, drink and breathe Disney are normal....everyone else is not. :)

Have a wonderful May trip and enjoy these boards before you go!!

d4est said:
Dreaming...yup...the other night, in my dream, I was in a panic because I left my passporter at home. I woke up in a sweat...seriously.
Just ordered a PASSPORTER last night. I DITTO everything everyone is saying!!!
I am SICK over having to wait but guess what I only have to wait until 01/29 and then I am THERE, oh sweet lord I am so there!! WDW here I come of course with my DH who thinks I (like all of you) has completely LOST IT. Especially when I saw they now have DISNEY house keys...I getting all of them even though I only need ONE. OH MAN I AM SICK WITH EXCITEMENT!!! I am wearing only Disney apparel until I leave and listening all day long to my CD on Spectromagic....help...get me to the PARKKKKSSSS :scared1:

1stTimeDisneyer said:
What is a passporter?

Thanks we will have a great time.
The passporter is an organizational "book" that has all kinds of info on Disney. It also has these neat pockets in the back to store things & places to write your ADR confirmation numbers, ressie confirmation number, flight info, notes for each day...I think it goes up to ten days. You can check them out at passporter.com

A while back, I ordered last year's addition for $1.99

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter