I can't think of a good title but I can't wait to start my PTR!!!

spiroff.natasha

Mouseketeer
Hello everybody!!! I discovered the DIS a few years ago before a trip I took with DBF and have been an obsessed lurker ever since :rotfl:

I absolutely LOVE reading about people's trips to WDW and decided that this would be the trip that I finally shared with all of you :)

I think the best way to start off would be to introduce the cast of characters for the trip we are taking May 17-23, 2010 (that is SO CLOSE!!!:banana:)

First off we have Keri, my wonderful mommy (mauigal here on the DIS). She is a 40-something lover of all things Disney! She has worked in the airline industry for 10+ years and we are all lucky enough to reap the benefits that come along with the job (free flights, discounted hotel rooms, etc :thumbsup2)! She is the mastermind behind this trip and I couldn't be more thankful! I credit her with my Disney obsession....she got me started at a young age :laughing: We are travelling buddies and always have a great time together :lovestruc She decided to get a Disneyland annual pass with me this year and we have gone a few times so far. Her favorite character is :stitch: and her favorite ride at WDW is Space Mountain.

mommystich-1.jpg

Next up is Anna, another 40-something Disney fanatic and longtime friend of my mom. Anna was born and raised in CA and has been a Disneyland AP holder for years but has never been to WDW!!!:eek: She has only been on a plane once before and I couldn't be more excited to have her with us on this trip! It is always so exciting to share WDW with people who have never been before...it's like experiencing it all for the first time again yourself! Her favorite characters (couldn't pick just one) are Belle and Mickey and her favorite rides at Disneyland (again, couldn't just pick one) are Splash Mountain and Space Mountain.

AnnaDL.jpg

And then there is me. My name is Natasha, I am 21 and at the time of the trip I will be a brand new college graduate! The hospital room that I was born in overlooked the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, CA so I think I was destined to love Disney ;) Like I said before, I have been a lurker for years and I am very excited to be posting my very own PTR (with a TR to follow, of course :)) My favorite character is Ariel and my favorite ride at WDW (ahhh this is so hard to choose...) is probably Toy Story Mania:thumbsup2

baby.jpg
See...I told you she started me young :rotfl:

mepoohtigger.jpg

Are you in?!

Table of Contents

Everything POP

On this trip we will be staying at the POP :cool1:! On other trips we have stayed at ASM and POR which were both great but my mom and I agree that the POP is great for what we are looking for and it holds a special place in our hearts :lovestruc
We usually stay in the 50’s section, building 3 overlooking the lake. On our last trip we were put in a corner room and it was perfect! It was a short walk to both the parking lot and Everything POP, we had a beautiful view of Hourglass Lake, and at night we could see the fireworks at Epcot! We have gone back and forth a little bit on whether or not we should request this same area or try a refurbished room (not sure where they are on the renovations) but I think we have decided to stick with what we know (and love) :goodvibes

On our last trip I discovered my favorite breakfast at WDW….the oatmeal served in Everything POP! :rotfl: I know it is totally weird but I had it the first morning and ended up getting it every day after that! It was so yummy and I seriously can’t wait for my first morning there so that I can indulge again. And the best part is…it only cost me $2.50!!! :banana:

Here are some pictures of the resort on our last trip…

POP.jpg

pop2.jpg

pop3.jpg

pop5.jpg
:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter