I caught the Disney fever!!

TOUCHE

Earning My Ears
My small OKW (70) point contract from TTS recently came thru! I couldn't help myself - I just purchased another 230 OKW points from TTS. Now I'm on the waitlist for BCV for another 75 - 100. Beware of envelopes from TTS containing PIXIE dust! :goodvibes It has been almost 13 years since I first saw DVC and I wanted to buy then when my kids were little but we didn't. I can't wait to start using them!
A couple of quick questions to throw out to you wonder people. My waitlist for BCV (Feb UY) via Disney (it was too difficult thru TTS - my timing was always off). I know this is the usual same question - how long is average wait time? Second, my original OKW is a Feb UY. The new purchase is a March UY thru TTS. Does that one month really matter? Should I let DVC know that I would consider either Feb or March to speed things up. I can still combine my points right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter