I could go running and racing...but I am not fast. An NYE, runDisney, no-kid-in-tow trip to WDW!

good grief i haven't been on the Dis in forever.. I am trying really hard to catchup on emails right now.. and your's was the first one that popped up!

good grief i haven't been on the Dis in forever.. I am trying really hard to catchup on emails right now.. and your's was the first one that popped up!
Probably would have been more exciting if there was actually an update to read here....even MORE so if there were a link to a TR!!!!

Hope life is well with you and the not so littles!! I can't believe how big they are in your latest FB posts! I hope 2018 is treating you better lately :hug:

I'm still around waiting for your trip report! No rush since I am reading about 20 others lol! Maybe some day Ill actually finish one of mine!

As promised, I HAVE RETURNED!! And, no more excuses....drum roll, please!! :rockband:

I have written the TR in almost its entirety! I have uploaded the pictures and all of the pics from our Memory Maker!! I have sorted them by date, so I can actually find them when I'm looking for them and insert them into the already written TR!

Thanks for your patience, friends :)

Hope to see you here:

I Went Running and Racing...and Boozing and Freezing!

I haven't been around the disBoards in awhile either, but I also have my trip report underway so when I do start it here, it'll go quickly :) I'm heading over to your trip report now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!