I dare ya.

Domo

Wotcha
It takes a special type of person to ruin the Disney fireworks in one fail swoop.

Let me describe them for you.

They have an iPad. They stand in front of you. And they hold the iPad waaaaaaay up, so you can't see past. And it's not even as if they're watching the fireworks... they're watching the fireworks on their iPad.

WHY?

The fireworks are there to be watched, not filmed. If you need a digital copy, go on YouTube.

Or next time, I'll ram a rocket up where the sun don't shine.

Push me to it. I dare ya.

I just talk loudly while they do it to ruin their movie. Seriously, there are professional grade videos of each fireworks show on YouTube. Nobody cares if you add another one of the same dang thing. Enjoy it for what it is and watch the professionals' videos on replay of you need to.

I dont get the fireworks fascination to begin with. Sure theyre pretty, the castle show is cool. But i dont understand videotaping, and fighting for positions. I tend to enjoy them from all the rides im able to walk on. But yes Domo, im with you, the people that are unaware that its not 'all about them' make me angry.

@Lori74 I agree, not really my thing but same can be said for people holding up their phone on a ride with the light on. Ugh!
Wasn't a Disney thing but some guy was holding his phone and we thought it was very annoying, when he dropped it I'd say around 20 people around him just all laughed, no sympathy at all.

Wouldn’t it be great if Apple removed the camera from iPads?

It’s really really unnecessary. Everyone could just go back to using their phone.

It's just as annoying when at the last second before the fireworks start they put their kid on their shoulders. Then the kid doesn't even watch the fireworks, they keep turning around and looking at you, trying to see the fireworks, lol!

right there with you. My solution ban iPads & children from WDW. It would make it much more fun:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter