I did it again. I ordered another daylily

dinhduong6064

Earning My Ears
I tend to order things after I look at those nursery books that come in the mail....I ordered one daylily and they always send you another one free. I am hoping I can find enough room for both of them...hoa da pha le dep I plan on moving some trumpet lilies, after so many years of being so tall are now very short. I am not sure why lilies would do that, the only thing different was I added some bulb fertilizer a couple years ago.

Does anyone know if that happens to most trumpet lilys? They still get a nice flower head or trumpet but the height is only about 1/4 of what it used to be. I haven't been able to find any information on the subject.

Has anyone else ordered something new for your garden? I am still looking for HOT LIPS Salvia...the place that usually carried it isn't offering it any more...Please share what you will be getting in the mail once your weather warms up. Have a great day..

Last edited:
Have you checked with a local botanical garden about hot lips,salvia? Some may have it planted and will propagate it for you or they may have a plant sell coming up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter