I DID IT! October 2019 in a Royal Guest Room at Riverside...now HELP!

PROFSKMAC

Earning My Ears
Ok, I have been going back and forth over when to book for our next year's trip. I am a teacher and have a fall break and a spring break. I teach the whole summer in China. Of the two I am hoping that October 5-13 will be our best bet. I booked Port Orleans Riverside for 9 nights in a royal guest suite. I let my daughter have her choice when it came to rooms. Yikes. However, I hear that our trip will really be determined on what days we go to what park... I have been told don't go to Epcot on the weekends because of F and W. Don't go to MK on Wednesdays. Is this right? Are there certain days to go to certain parks? I want to plan everything out because this will be our first vacation after my divorce, just on our own. I want everything to go well. Is there a certain day I should go to the Halloween Party? ANY help would be most appreciated! :love:

Hi there! I've always said stay away from the weekend for any parties. I try to stick with Tuesdays and Thursdays. :) We are going in Oct 2019 as well! Cannot wait!

WOO HOO! You are booked and heading to WDW! I haven't been to WDW for four years, and never in the time frame you are going with F & W so I can't help you out there. But I am sure others will be able to help you out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!