I don't know whether to be pleased or horrified!

longneckthree

Mouseketeer
At dinner last night my family was discussing the 4 food groups and my 16yo and 21yo could only come up with beans, bacon, whiskey and lard! Not what I cooked!!! And noone could name to real 4 groups!!
Anyone else find it hard to have a discussion with supposed adults that doesn't turn into something related to Disney?

I LOVE that movie! It's so underrated.

And, hey, don't worry if they don't finish it all. It'll keep, and keep, and keep. :)

What movie is it?

Specifically, Atlantis: The Lost Empire - a very underrated movie that was a box-office failure for Disney in 2001.The quotes are from Cookie, the ships cook, wonderfully played by Jim Varney. The whole cast is great though.

At dinner last night my family was discussing the 4 food groups and my 16yo and 21yo could only come up with beans, bacon, whiskey and lard! Not what I cooked!!! And noone could name to real 4 groups!!

I'm not so sure I'd want to smell that group if that's all they ate.

Specifically, Atlantis: The Lost Empire - a very underrated movie that was a box-office failure for Disney in 2001.The quotes are from Cookie, the ships cook, wonderfully played by Jim Varney. The whole cast is great though.

Funny how movies that don't do well still manage to cause things to creep into every day life. Sort of like A Christmas Story. A huge bomb at the box office, a cult film thanks to cable TV (but even with cult status and cable TV royalties has only earned $20 million). It brought us the Red Ryder BB gun and Leg Lamps.

Anyone else find it hard to have a discussion with supposed adults that doesn't turn into something related to Disney?

Atlantis notwithstanding, I'm sure they know the 4 food groups are Pizza, Sweets, Booze, and bacon wrapped sausages.

Funny how movies that don't do well still manage to cause things to creep into every day life. Sort of like A Christmas Story. A huge bomb at the box office, a cult film thanks to cable TV (but even with cult status and cable TV royalties has only earned $20 million). It brought us the Red Ryder BB gun and Leg Lamps.

Ugh, I cannot stand that movie! The only good thing are the scenes filmed in my hometown of Cleveland.

Ugh, I cannot stand that movie! The only good thing are the scenes filmed in my hometown of Cleveland.
Full disclosure. I am a fan of Rocky Horror Picture Show, another box office bomb, although it has made 5 times what A Christmas Story has. I don't consider either film classic, or great, I consider them cult films.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!