COMPLETE - "I DON'T LIKE MY FAMILY!!" — A May WDW Solo Mini-Trip Report + A Summer of Art

So, I found your wedding TR and binge read it during breaks in crazy times at work, lol. Now, I'm happy to say I'm actually UP TO DATE on one of your reports! I hope you're having a great time! I'm following Haynke around on IG and he seems to be having a great time. Hope your trip is going well for your first anniversary! Can't wait to read that report too! :)

Meghan, I saw you at guest services at Magic Kingdom on Sunday! I was too nervous to say hi! There were lots of grumpy people there and it was pretty interesting to watch. Hope you are having a good trip! We had to leave today.

Meghan, I saw you at guest services at Magic Kingdom on Sunday! I was too nervous to say hi! There were lots of grumpy people there and it was pretty interesting to watch. Hope you are having a good trip! We had to leave today.

Oh my goodness, no way!! You saw me at my absolute worst then, because I had lost my phone (i.e. my life in electronic form) and was in a ginormous panic because we were about to fly out the next morning and I was convinced I'd never ever see it again. So...did I get my phone back?? ....Let's just say that Jim at Guest Relations is now my absolute favourite human in the world. :-) Despite that, I wish you'd said hello anyway! I hope you had an amazing trip!! :D

Oh my goodness, no way!! You saw me at my absolute worst then, because I had lost my phone (i.e. my life in electronic form) and was in a ginormous panic because we were about to fly out the next morning and I was convinced I'd never ever see it again. So...did I get my phone back?? ....Let's just say that Jim at Guest Relations is now my absolute favourite human in the world. :-) Despite that, I wish you'd said hello anyway! I hope you had an amazing trip!! :D

We did have a great trip! I’m so glad it worked out for you! Things seem to always work out at Disney. One of our friends lost their wallet our first day during our January trip. On our last day, we checked the main lost and found and it was there, cash and all!

Joining your trip report can't wait to read it, but I have to say that star wars art in your signature, I need that in my life!!!!

She also gifted me with this adorable little magic shot:

DTcfs40.jpg

:goodvibes

WE LOVE ORANGE BIRD!!!

I'm going to have to go and find this magic shot, I may have to plan a trip just for it lol

Hi, folks! I haven't forgotten about you all! (Apparently that whole "getting a new post up during my travel month" thing didn't pan out, though. Whoops!) I'm back in school now. If I don't surface again for another few days, it's just because I'm suffocating under the weight of my textbooks and am in need of one of those amazing rescue teams with the Bernese mountain dogs to come drag me out.

...Just kidding! Half my books are pdfs, so they're not that heavy at all!

eTZQhM2.jpg

Since I've been doing so very well keeping up with this report, I decided, "Hey! What the heck!? Let's add one more!" I've officially started my anniversary trip report from last month:

"When I went it was all lights, and music, and Mickey doin' his magic."

I'd love to see you over there! Hopefully I'll be back with updates on both of my current threads soon.

Apparently that whole "getting a new post up during my travel month" thing didn't pan out, though. Whoops!

:laughing:
I would've been surprised if it had. Travel and writing... not conducive.

If I don't surface again for another few days, it's just because I'm suffocating under the weight of my textbooks and am in need of one of those amazing rescue teams with the Bernese mountain dogs to come drag me out.

book-list-1-L-PT7I2v.png

Oh My Gosh! How did I miss your TR! Once again I had to binge read to catch up but this time included the added benefit of learning more about N’s artwork... amazing. I’ve now found his Facebook site, remarkable, and what an awesome way to earn a living. No doubt challenging but must feel so rewarding. I hope to get the chance to see him in action sometime.

As to your TR, as always, so funny and interesting. Love your pictures and eternal optimism. We have tried to take time to see some of the small details, it’s so interesting to see someone else’s perspective. The similar and different things you’ve found.

I look forward to taking Duffy for a spin around Epcot, it’s a wish list of mine, but I’ll only get hubbys buy in when we have a grandchild along lol, hopefully soon :)

Best of luck in your new school year. Your advice helped me on our April trip and our next is January. I hope to be able to lurk less and post more in future, goals are good! :rolleyes:

If I don't surface again for another few days, it's just because I'm suffocating under the weight of my textbooks and am in need of one of those amazing rescue teams with the Bernese mountain dogs to come drag me out.

Totally get it. Totally.

Since I've been doing so very well keeping up with this report, I decided, "Hey! What the heck!? Let's add one more!" I've officially started my anniversary trip report from last month:

Hey! Why not!

this time included the added benefit of learning more about N’s artwork... amazing. I’ve now found his Facebook site, remarkable, and what an awesome way to earn a living. No doubt challenging but must feel so rewarding. I hope to get the chance to see him in action sometime.

Glad you got a chance to check out N's work! I like having an excuse to toot his horn for him. :) It's exhausting work, but very rewarding and keeps him on the go. It was great to travel with him a bit this summer when he went for work.

As to your TR, as always, so funny and interesting. Love your pictures and eternal optimism.

Thank you so much! It's fun for me, too, to look back on our memories in my TRs!

Best of luck in your new school year.

Thank you!

Your advice helped me on our April trip and our next is January.

I'm so glad to hear that! I hope you had a great trip. :) I'm sure you're looking forward to getting back soon! We're in the process of figuring out when we might be able to get back again. It's always a little easier when you know you'll be back again. :)

Then N dropped me off at Epcot. He tried to convince me that he had time to stay a little longer and go back to the park with me, but I gave him some tough love and encouraged him to get on the road. Inside, however, I was starting to feel strangely nervous! I'd never had so much time in the parks by myself planned before, and I didn't know how it would go. With nothing but my little backpack and my determination, I watched him pull away, and marched into Epcot, where I saw this beauty:

3eH9xgw.jpg

I died when reading the bit about heading into Epcot with nothing but your backpack and your determination! And I loved reading your wedding trip report your ceremony was absolutely beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter